Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lamp from this company for $37 and just received a plushy
Login to Me Too

They are SCAMMERS! I bought from them for an amount of 49.97 USD a cleaning machine for shoes that they promoted, and what a big joke it is! They sent me 2 cheap blue plastic brushes which does not even cost a dollar! I opened a case with Paypal, unfortunately it has been closed because it was not considered as an authorized transaction. This seller first sent me an email asking me to remove the case and promised to give me a refund of 20 USD first and once the case removed for the rest. I did not cancel the case. When Paypal finally got in between, the seller said that they will give a refund if the items are sent back within a period of days. I asked Paypal if the seller will also pay for the handling and postage because it will be obvious that I will lose again some money for it, as you see, even with the refunded amount it will seem to be just going to the postage once I send back the items. Finally, the case has been closed afterPaypal studied it because Paypal thinks the transaction is not unauthorized and there is no way of reopeningbthe case and get my money back. I hope these scammers get what they truly deserve, I also hope that Paypal will study the cases more seriously and profoundly. This is unfair, unjust and unprofessional. We, as buyers, oftentimes become victims of wrong advertisements and sadly if this continues to happen to us there will be a great problem in the future because we won’t be able to trust sellers any more.

Login to Me Too

Siskathy
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered one of their rolly tea cup puppies. Paid $19.99 plus shipping and everything was what I got was a glorified stuffed animal that you get out of one of those claw machines! I'm in the process of filing it with PayPal now
Login to Me Too

Mel168
New Community Member
How long did the dog take to arrive? I have ordered the same.
Login to Me Too

sandeepet
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam. This dog doesn't move at all...just a cheap stuffed dog, not even cute!

Cancel if you can!!!

Login to Me Too

Cerian
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was just a hard plastic dog covered in cheap material and also no moving parts.
Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
I got a dog that was dirty...the **bleep** was missing on the battery compartment..and it just had a fake bark. It was stiff cardboard material. I am disputing both purchases with PayPal right now
Login to Me Too

jdhepper

file for a resolution with Paypal NOW! Before it arrives.  I ordered a doll for $49 and what came looked like something from the Dollar Store.  I filed a complaint and the scammers offered me $15 refund. I refused and in order to get my refund, I must pay for shipping to China. I am doing it, even if it costs me as much as the purchase, out of principal.  PLUS, the return address provided is in Chinese. I Googled it to get it in English. Hopefully, my post office will recognize it.

Paypal needs to revoke them from using their platform.

Login to Me Too

doram2018
I bought a kitten for 32.98 it took the money right out of my pay pal I never got the kitten yet I want to make a complaint to this co. I need to eat either give me my refund or the kitten I'm very mad please I need to feed my kids!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.