Dundle question?

Abdul57
New Community Member
Anyone please tell me how can I cancel gift card n refund my money from dundle or how can I recharge my PayPal account from that redeem code?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Wuxina
Contributor
Contributor
I had a fraudulent purchase from Dundle and they're not willing to send the money back because they don't have a way of knowing the code is still usable. They said so even after sending them a screenshot with the chat with Google saying it wasn't used. I recommend disputing the charge with the bank. PayPal doesn't take actions either.
Login to Me Too

Pitpit
Contributor
Contributor
Dundle scam for me, the code did not work but dudle did not care to reply and PayPal doesn’t care either.
Login to Me Too

Nomes_LP
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my card linked to a PayPal account which is not mine and Dundle purchases have been made. What can I do? I have bank pics of transactions and complete history of PayPal transactions and confirmation code etc but nothing adds up. There is no way someone could have accessed my account via my phone and my card has online lock which I must undo when shopping online.And how is it that my card is linked to another account?!? Does this mean there is an account under my name?
Login to Me Too

exexpat93
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like PayPal is aware of Dundle.com Fraud and refuses to do anything about it.  Will be changing my Password to an impossible one and will be considering closing my Paypal account due to this.

Login to Me Too

Wuxina
Contributor
Contributor
I discovered that in my case was a virus that steals my passwords. The entity is located in Russia and stole pretty much all my accounts. I could see by IG that there was a session opened in Khimik, Russia, and would spam random people during the time I was sleeping and not using my account. Also they tried to sell a car in FB Marketplace and stole my card from PayPal again even after changing the password and the card itself twice. I had problems with Amazon and eBay as well; they temporarily paused my account for security issues.
Login to Me Too

Wuxina
Contributor
Contributor
You'd have to ask your bank to block that card and ask for a new one. Now I never leave them stored in PayPal and add them everytime I have to pay, then delete them. No matter how many times you change your account, if this is a virus they'll keep catching your information unless you get rid of it. They stole my card twice. Fortunately the second time I caught it just in time and PayPal managed to cancel the transaction before it went through, but if it does... they don't give a darn. Not even my bank cared. I took it to the police for Informatics Crime and they did nothing either. Basically no one takes responsibility.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.