Don't use parcel2go

Apereira58
New Community Member

So, I've bought a set of tail lights for my car from a user which I've known for some time. Paid him via PayPal, and got parcel2go to get a good price on my shipment and insured my parcel as £150 (amount I've paid). This was going to be collected and delivered by Dx24, everything was going smooth, until I have a notification saying my parcel was delivered when I was in fact at home. Go outside, nothing, no postal card, go to my neighbours, nothing. Contacted parcel2go, which asked me for some documents, and said they would come back to me. Day after they say the parcel was delivered and closed the case without further questions or anything else. Went to their chat, they insist it was delivered which I asked, so then proof where my parcel is. They said they do not have to proof anything, the courier says the parcel was delivered so, therefore it was. Continue with the conversation, and the operator says I was not able to claim insurance because the items were not covered (interesting, I've could have lied about what was on the parcel), anyway I am not reporting damage, I am reporting a non delivery, and say the parcel could have been stolen by the driver and they would not not do anything. The operator, says yes, if the driver steals the parcel, then yes, they would not do anything... 😂 Then they said parcel was left on a suitable location, and where it is? On my front garden, in a place which is visible to everyone and as there is no gate, anyone can go there and pickup, specially considering there are schools around, yeah. So, long story short. Parcel2go is only interested in getting a commission from the courier and insurance if you have any issue? If the driver steals your parcel? Doesn't matter, it is your problem not theirs. Don't use them. I am also editing a video which will be released on my YouTube channel on the next few days, talking about this to make people aware of what they will be dealing with in case they try to use this dishonest company.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

FTaylor1
New Community Member

Good Afternoon 

I am contacting you on behalf of Parcel2Go. I do understand your frustration on this occasion and we cannot apologise enough. We would like to resolve this with you directly and our complaints team will reach out shortly in order to do so. 

Kind Regards, 
Faye 
Parcel2Go Customer Services

Login to Me Too

Lesley563
New Community Member
I’m also having problems with Parcel2go. I ordered some shoes for my elderly mum and they didn’t fit her. I returned the shoes through Parcel2Go and Yodel. My parcel was collected from my drop off point on 19 May but “went missing” and has never been delivered. I have since received an e mail that Parcel2Go are no longer working with Yodel! I am really upset as I started a claim but have since heard nothing. The shoes were £85 and this is causing my mum to worry she will not receive a refund. How can the parcel just go missing? I really feel I am just being ignored and that I just need to write off the £85.
Login to Me Too

Claudia2022
Contributor
Contributor

I have just paid Parcel2Go using EVRI as a courier. I was sending a MacBook charger. I was tracking my parcel and there was a msg saying it was damaged.Customer service said the parcel was empty in EVRI's depo.. but it wasn't stolen. A ghost probably went to the depo and took it. No one takes responsibility and they say it would take up to 30 days to have a £20 refund. Its a joke. The courier you hire steals from you!! Plus Lauren fro Parcel2Go said I should by a cheap charger .. it was my problem if I actually want a replacement equal to what I had .. a MAC .. They are right to steal it, I am the wrong one. Oh yeah.. now they say the parcel is "damaged" .. so it something that might happened.. when in fact I have it recorded it is empty. If its damaged only, why they are refusing to send it to me regardless?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.