Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

We have been paying attention to the quality and sizing issue and we will make a big change soon. Hope to see you again!

Any more issues, feel free to email us.

Stay safe and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Chicv.com

Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry this happened to you.  About 3 years ago this I lost approx 200.00  because I didn't get the clothes and shoes I ordered.  I did. receive 2 shirts that you couldn't even wear.  And I fought to get my money back and pay pal never did one thing to help!  The awful part is it hasn't stopped !!

Login to Me Too

Noah_2333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that the product does not meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback and keep improving our products and services.

We have been paying attention to the quality and sizing issue and we will make a big change soon. 

Any more issues, feel free to email us.

Stay safe and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Chicv.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.