Does anyone know if Rotationstyle or Briquao Co.,Ltd are legit?

rcb77
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if Rotationstyle or Briquao Co.,Ltd are legit?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rcb77 

Did a web search on the name “Rotationstyle” and a scam detector site result popped up and it said it was a dubious site so no, it’s not legit.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

FriedsonDeb0
New Community Member

Briquao Co,. Ltd. is not legit. Their ads are completely misleading. Don't waste your money.

Login to Me Too

temp20220826f
Contributor
Contributor
It must be a scam company.i never received the goods ordered in early july.and their response was not helpful.
Login to Me Too

sunshinehkl
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a package from 'Jane" in the return label.  I checked my paypal, and it said that I had put in the order from Briquao Co.  

It is something I looked at online, but I don't remember ordering it. (maybe too much wine!) The order was from

Jan 10. Today is Feb 16   So I don't know if this helps. I'd still be wary of these online companies. I have had bad luck in the past. 

I would like to return on of the items, but I can't find ANYwhere to do so. Nothing online or in email. I guess I'm stuck with the items. 

Login to Me Too

Brenda134
New Community Member
Just received mine and completely the same what you said, the clothing is not the same On the website.I got it in Rainbowlinens.I paid 180 dollars all.
Login to Me Too

Marion_L
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a case against them and explained all that I said above and cited these complaints against them in the community and eventually got a refund.
Login to Me Too

Jean0923
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a tee shirt from Rainbowlinens through Paypal and it was paid to Briquao Co. LTD.  The shirt is cheap.  Suppose to be tee shirt material and the material is thin with no stretch allowance.  Terrible product.  Will never buy again.  Purchase was suppose to be USA base company but product came from overseas.  Kept due to hassel of sending back to overseas.  Sad....

Login to Me Too

Star01
I placed an order with Briquao on February 5th, didn't receive it till April 4th and it not even what I ordered. I'm through with these no brand names companys for sure! 🤬
Login to Me Too

Svtyurina
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Did you contact PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.