Does anyone here knows about shescoco?

Jepie0526
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered online for the first time and paid it thru paypal. I saw a comment on their post that it is scam we should not make an order. I saw it after all the transaction. I opened a case with paypal but they closed it bcoz they said that it is not covered by paypal purchase protection. What do i do now? How am i going to get my money back?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jepie0526 

A web search of the site name gives results in scam detection/scam report site. Not very promising. It’s best to stay away from sites with this kind of result.

Did you file “item not received” case? Or Unauthorized activity?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jepie0526
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks for this reply. Yes I filed a case for unauthorized activity but paypal closed it and says that its not covered with paypal purchase protection. 😢
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jepie0526 

Since you sent the payment in the first place and no one breached your PayPal account to send payment, they deny your case.

Another reason you were denied is probably because you sent a friends and family payment or some other kind of payment type that buyer protection does not cover because of how the merchant set up PayPal Checkout on their site. Like donation payments, for example, are not covered by buyer protection, too. Maybe merchant set up all payments from their store to be donations which is not the right way to use PayPal.

You can contact PayPal support to confirm for sure, why the payment processed is not covered by Buyer Protection.

1. https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/contact-us

2. Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option after the “Common Issues” section.

If merchant is incorrectly using PayPal services, you can report them or tell PayPal support when you contact them, give the store name and email address on the PayPal transaction details.

You can request to speak with an agent in your message or during the call.

Messages and calls are answered in the order received.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nostrings
New Community Member
I am currently going through the process of getting a refund through the PayPal resolution center. They sent me an entirely different item as the one pictures on the www.Shescoco.com website. They offered a partial refund of $10 for my troubles. I paid 35.88 including 7.99 shipping. They want me to mail it back to china and only then I would get refunded. I trust that PayPal would make the right decision.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.