Do you know of Elizabeth [removed] - is she a scammer?

MrMidnight
New Community Member

Does anyone know of Elizabeth [removed] - she has asked me to assist her with a small amount of money but is using an email John [removed]....can anyone give me some information that may expose a scam please...Chris from Australia

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @MrMidnight,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting your question here!

I totally understand that you are worried about getting scammed and I can see it is very important to get this taken care of. If you have received any notification requesting money, please take a look at this help center article to spot fake emails or fraudulent invoices and what action to be taken to avoid such scam and safeguard your account, make sure to forward it to phishing@paypal.com. Please note that we cannot release any information about any user or third party in accordance with our data protection policy. Our internal system will always review every account and if there's any issue found, we will take necessary actions towards the account.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.