Disputes cased filling my buyer

Khisley23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. What happen if my buyer files me a dispute and then I escalate this to PayPal for asking help to invistigate... What will happen next my buyers place an order to me at September 21 2021 and my buyer wants to send her order in the next day but I explain to him that it takes to how many day before arriving their order becoz I have to walk papers for the plants like phyto certificate, quarantine certificate for plants.. And costom Wil handle that but my buyer want to deliver tommor and he expecting the plants tommorow. I'm so annoyed becoz  Philippines to china is count a days before arriving right sll... May point if the cased escalate to PayPal there a possibility I win the cased and my payment will be available at my balance 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Khisley23
Contributor
Contributor

I hope there someone answer with positive 

Login to Me Too

Khisley23
Contributor
Contributor

It is still under review. Because I escalate it because my buyer is not negotiating with the resolution center. In that case, what is the possible decision, is there a possibility that I will win there even though I have already explained what happened to the buyer's items. Because what my buyer wants after he pays is to get it the next day and he will immediately handle what he ordered from Me. That is likely to happen because Philippines to China is long. His delivery days and there are other papers to go through such as phyto certificate, quarantine certificate that will take a long time to process here because pandemic now the dispute filed cased is about not receiving the items

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khisley23 

If you hadn't escalated then the dispute would have timed out 20 days after opening IF the buyer didn't escalate.

However as you have escalated paypal give you a limited amount of time (10 days normally but sometimes more for international sales) to provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item to the buyer and if not the buyer gets their money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.