Dispute

ProjectDesk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I provide digital services and consultation services mainly now I have an issue with a client I provided service to. I was contacted and talking to a third party (not sure of the relationship). I provided my services to the client I was talking to which was also talking to the buyer. So to be more clear, a client contacted me for my services and asked the other client to pay and they were clearly in good terms. Few days on the other client disputes the claim and PayPal agreed in the favor of the buyer while I have already provided my services and now my account is on a minus. I already tried appealing the claim but what else can be done.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ProjectDesk,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. To be eligible for our Seller Protection Policy, you must be able to provide sufficient evidence that the item/service was provided to the buyer. The buyer would be the person who sent you the payment. 

As you provided the service to someone else, not the person who sent you the payment (buyer), this would be why the dispute was closed in their favor. In these circumstances, you won't be eligible for an appeal I'm afraid. 

For future payments, please make sure to only provide your service to the person who send you the payment. Also, make sure to retain proof that you provided the service. 

For further details, please click here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.