Dispute for product not received greater than 180 days

Fullofwhimsy22
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, hoping I can get some help. I purchased a product from Trot Pets that was a preorder. I purchased in February 2022, item was expected in March/April. With Covid delays, item continued to be delayed. Company continued to send updates and the last update stated items would ship in November. The company has now disappeared from wall social media, no email responses, cannot be found anywhere now. I paid (probably stupidly) with my PayPal balance, so I cannot contact a credit card company and the company is not responding. I am obviously beyond the 180 mark. Do I have any recourse to dispute this??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fullofwhimsy22 

Sadly not, even credit cards have limits some only 60 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lvmylabs
New Community Member

I'm in the same situation.  I placed 2 separate orders with them for a total of 6 feeders (I have 3 dogs).  I'm out of pocket over $650 and I'm not able to even dispute either charge because its well past the 180 days.  My first order was placed on 12/29/21.  Its disgusting what that company did to people, what I scam.  I did file a complaint with the BBB but I don't know that anything will come from that.  I'm sorry this happened to you too.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.