Dispute - Resolution - Human Contact for Help

Byker69
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - as my question still has not been attended to or any help given from the PayPal message service  I will try again here - if anyone could help it would be great

Some months ago I raised a dispute regarding a airline ticket I purchased, the flight was cancelled due to a covid related issue the provider go to gate stated I would be refunded

After 2 or so months still nothing, so I raised the issue with PayPal - which didn’t do anything and stated the case was closed which is fine

Although PayPal has stated the case is closed the vendor gotogate states it’s still open on there books as PayPal has not communicated wit them and therefore won’t process my refund

I have tried multiple times through PayPal messenger on there site to try and get some sort of resolve or communicating between PayPal and the vendor although I don’t even get a response

Although could PayPal contact the vendor gotogate and inform that the case is closed, I have informed them as well as sending the screenshot with the message from PayPal stating the case is closed - although they will not accept this

They will not process the refund until they are informed via PayPal

I am stuck in the middle waiting for my refund for over 5 months

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

harryf2
Contributor
Contributor

Just call their standard helpline. Then tell the bot what the problem is say "dispute resolution". 

Hope that helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.