Deleting/changing postal/shipping address

msdior
Contributor
Contributor
I recently purchased an item online using paypal, but i only realised after checkout that the address paypal used to ship the item to is different (i did used that address In the past) to the primary address thats in my profile/where i want it shipped to. Ive been goin thru my profile/settings on the app/web but cant seem to locate the old shipping address and how to permanently delete it from my account. Thanks in advance to everyone who may be able to help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @msdior

Thanks for visiting the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble removing the previous address. If it's not showing on your PayPal, please reach out to Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.