Dedebell trade company...robbing people through face book.

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so i stupidly tried to buy a pair of sandals through these thieves in june.

When i tried to claim my money back through paypal they refused.

I had to do a chargeback through my bank.

Dedebell claimed the money back by telling my bank the product was delivered (A Total lie as my husband is working from home and no parcel was ever delivered!! They sent my bank an email showing item as delivered.it wasnt}

I also got strange emails through my spam email looking for my name and address which i ignored.

So i am out of pocket for a pair of sandals that i did not receive.

How they are allowed rob people and get away with it i do not know...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bullguard 

Sadly you negated your paypal buyer protection when you went directly to your bank, so its between you and your bank now.

Shame you didn't open a paypal dispute instead for non receipt of item which you may have been able to appeal if they provided a fake tracking number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bullguard 

Which dispute did you open with paypal and did you escalate to a claim and what happened?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

I knew almost as soon as i ordered that i shouldnt have so i tried to cancel it through paypal..they were having nothing to do with it.

So i printed off any email's from Dedebell?? They change their email's constantly..My bank got my money back but they challenged it.

My bank wrote to me with details from Dedebell which said my parcel was delivered which is a total lie.

As i got a few spam emails from a Max Allways ??? looking for my shipping address.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bullguard 

Sadly you negated your paypal buyer protection when you went directly to your bank, so its between you and your bank now.

Shame you didn't open a paypal dispute instead for non receipt of item which you may have been able to appeal if they provided a fake tracking number.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  unfortunately i went to paypal first and they made out that it was a genuine company!!

That is why i contacted my bank who have been most helpful.

They sent me out the paperwork from Dedebell which stated it was delivered and signed for A total lie!

So the bank have escalated it for me.

In the mean time i was receiving spam email from Dedebell under numerous fake emails wanting my name address etc.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bullguard 

Sounds as if you opened a dispute for unauthorised with paypal?

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction....which it was.

Why didn't you open a dispute for non receipt of item? If you did and my unauthorised guess was wrong then you could have appealed the fake tracking number quite easily if you had asked on here.

Anyway good luck with your bank, hope they sort it for you BUT if they do paypal may put your paypal account into negative as they have already paid the seller for you and want their money !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lindamck
How do I open a dispute?
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

anyone got an address for dedebell

Login to Me Too

Ed_D
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute with PayPal today so we shall see what happens. I am hopeful that since I went through PayPal I have a chance of not getting taken advantage of.  It's so sad that trust is non existent. 

I'll keep you all updated on my progress. 

Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

@Ed_D  i received my money back through my bank in the end..

It went to pre arbitration in the end but i won my money back...scammers were able to take my money back the first time but my bank helped me get it back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.