cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Kmk1024
New Community Member
I ordered an item and never received it. Just keep getting 'on transit' emails. $85 down the drain

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Zena61
Contributor
In April I purchase 2 statues for Mother’s Day, their advertisement made them looked like exactly like Willow Tree in design, quality and size. When they arrived today June 14th they were absolutely garbage. Looked like a child made them and they were a 1/4 of the size. I’m not even going to bother wasting my time disputing this with pay pal after I saw other members responses. Going to chalk it up as a $65.00 lesson. Pay Pal needs to step up their game and after this many bad reviews about their clients getting ripped off they need to stop sponsoring payments to these fraud scam artists .

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
bullguard
Contributor

@Zena61 I live in Ireland and never received the sandals this shower of crooks were meant to have sent...i filed a chargeback through my bank.

I suggest you ring paypal and query if your entitled to your money back.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Christinef146
Contributor
I ordered 6 memorial gifts in February from company called sweetmood which is now going also by this company I stil haven't received my order I put a dispute in an didn't get answer so moved it to a claim with PayPal for a refund. Its been denied as they have give PayPal a tracking number saying I order was delivered! Well not to me it wasn't........

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
LMoranti
Contributor
I ordered from them as well. After a month I finally got shipping information saying it was coming from Italy. It got to Denver a month after the shipped it. After I disputed it because it sat in Denver for a month they respond with the same tracking information I already had. Amazingly a week later I got my statues. 1/2 the size we were expecting and the package came from China not Italy. Statues are cheap and plastic looking. Lesson learned to NEVER buy from a FB ad.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AmyKar
Contributor
Yep. Ordered a figurine as a gift on 4/4/21. Nothing and no communication. They sent a fake tracking number and I waited another couple weeks, still nothing. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they did NOTHING. PP said Dedebell “proved” the item had been delivered. Lies. I’m mad at myself for not checking them out better. Also mad at PayPal. The whole “guaranteed” thing is apparently not true.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AmyKar
Contributor
Agree the guarantee thing is a total lie. PP said I could get a voucher as credit after they denied my refund, because I wouldn’t stop chatting them. But to get the voucher is impossible. They want my ssn and more proof of Id. What?? If PP was that strict on sellers proving themselves none of us would be out money.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Temp20210630
New Community Member

Wish I'd read this thread before buying from them! Ordered 2 months ago, never arrived allegedly sent to the wrong address? Said they'd sent a replacement heard nothing more. Can't get a refund as the item was delivered 🤯. Definitely been had😠

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
mastermohawk

I believe this company to be scammers selling non existent door handles on Facebook. They could never provide shipping details. There is a new company on Facebook selling snake door handles very similar to what this company is doing. If you see the adverts flag them on Facebook. Facebook should not be allowing scam companies to advertise!

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
LC591
Contributor
I too ordered something 2 and a half months ago. Hasn't arrived and all they say when contacted trough PayPal is that they are looking into it. They are not taking any notice of demands for a refund. I am convinced that it is a fraudulent site. Don't deal with them under any circumstances. PayPal should delist them

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.