cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
JoyeTheDane
Contributor
They took more money than what i bought for. Refuse to cancell. And to this day, 1 month later, they will still NOT give me my Track n trace number. And PayPal will not help either 😤🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Ckrauth
I ordered bottle openers over a month ago and have not received anything from them. They cost $63 and I would like them to show up or my money back please.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Buffs
Contributor

Shocking company selling rubbish stuff. Paid $55 for a wind chime which doesn’t work and they offered me $5 compensation 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
LucyHC
I had a tracking number, all seemed to be going well until I saw that it had been delivered. Checked with the Post Office and my postcode did not match the one on the parcel. Seller claimed it was the shipping company's error and they would send me another. Still nothing other than 'please be patient, it's not our fault '. Bunch of chancers.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
JeanEF
Contributor

I'm joining the negative reviews on this company. It has been over a month, no info on shipping...same comment...be patient. I contacted PayPal, they said to resolve the issue with the company and sent them my message (I've already sent 3 messages to them). Horrible company.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
pisces316
Contributor
At this point I’m very surprised and dismayed by PayPal and their lack of support for all of us. I’m pretty sure that the company is still online selling products, under various names other than DeDebell.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Liskarl
Contributor

They are also going under stayeast

I ordered a Willow Tree figurine from authentic photo and got delivered a two inch piece of crap. All Paypal did was organise a refund if I post item from Australia back to China with tracking information. why should I be out of pocket shipping! this company is a big fraud.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Tessatilli
Contributor
I agree!! I placed order NEVER received the item but because this scam of a company gave them some fake tracking number thats saying DELIVERED they won't refund me. I tried the bank as well and even they won't give me my $49.08! I was suppose to get a Medusa head statue

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Megson310

I ordered some yard art and paid around $83.00 and never got a confirmation or shipping information. I thought about it as I put my other yard art out a week ago. It looks as if they are scammers. Sure happy I have paypal protection. My order was place in April.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Tammy1118
I order this moose that was supposed to sit on a shelf. It looks like a child carved it and doesn’t even sit on a shell with shipping it cost 29.73. Don’t order from this company their pictures are not accurate!!

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.