cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
KKleinecke
New Community Member

This is a fraudulent company.  They are scamming many people including me.  How do I report fraud on PayPal?  Please visit the BBB website to read on how the scam works.  https://www.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]hoppers

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
milleniumvap
I opened a claim after contacting them and waiting for almost two months for the merchandise to arrive. I ordered the items in April. They were Mother’s Day gifts. On May 6 they sent me a track number. After a few days, the item was stuck in North Carolina since May 13. After opening the claim, they gave PayPal another tracking number showing the item was delivered on April 30. One track number to the client, another completely different track number to PayPal. And me, the customer, still waiting. Bottom line, I never received the items. First and last time I order from them. Hopefully I’ll get my money back.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
milleniumvap
Hello Joy. Please ask PayPal to stop doing business with this company. Thank you.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Zena61
Contributor
I agree, PayPal should not be supporting a fraudulent company. We have PayPal as a trusted payment method and if they receive this many complaints about basically the same issue, they should withdraw their service from this company. I don’t have the time nor the patience to keep trying to deal with this issue.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AmyKar
Contributor
I did file a dispute and this fraudulent company somehow “proved” to PayPal that the item was delivered. It was not ever delivered. Paypal told me the case was closed. The lack of help from PP is very disappointing.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Cgoonan75
Contributor
I have opened 5 disputez about this and each time pay pal.have taken their side I am.begining to think that pay pal are in business with them as I read all these similar complaints why are you letting them continue to use your service as it is giving you a very bad name

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AlxF
Contributor
Not only have I been scammed by this company, I sent all the proof of scam to PayPal, yet they have gone in favour of these robbers. So disappointed with PayPal as believed they looked after their customers. Will think twice using PayPal again as my bank would have returned my money. PayPal, shame on you, disappointed & disgusted

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
bullguard
Contributor

@AlxF  do a chargeback through your bank i did.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@bullguard 

If you read the threads a lot of banks and credit card companies are turning clients down that have bought from these scammers, IF they have proof of delivery !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Cossie7
Same here!what did you do to resolve this please

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.