cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
mastermohawk

Contact them via your Paypal resolution centre and escalate your claim before the claim date expires!

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AmyKar
Contributor
PP dispute was very little help. Dedebell apparently showed “proof” my order was delivered. (It was not). So PP closed it and I lost the money. I complained again. So PP says I’ll get a voucher for the amount but I have yet to receive it.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Cgoonan75
Contributor
I have had the same and pay pal have sided with them am.over £100 out of pocket and they refuse to listen to me just closed my dispite

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
AlxF
Contributor

I did this, sent all evidence to Paypal yet they sided with these robbers saying I received my item... EVEN THE TRACKING COMPANY THEY USE IS FAKE! 

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Cossie7
Same here,what did you do to resolve this

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
bullguard
Contributor

Stupidly ordered a pair of shoes off them 6th june and they refuse to give me any information or tracking number

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Mark376
New Community Member
Me too. ORDERED 5th June. No sign of them!

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Nklanjac
Contributor
They are con artists for sure-I ordered Willow Tree sculpture (family if 3) in April for a baby birth gift. After 25 emails since it didn’t arrive(tons of excuses ) when it finally arrived it wasn’t that at all! They offered $3 then $5 compensation after I showed them what I ordered and what crap they sent!! Totally con artists!!! Learned my lesson, of coarse didn’t know they were China based.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
Tammy1118
Took 2 months to get my ordered and am trying to get a refund for the piece of garbage I was sent.

Dedebell Trade Co

Options
PayPal_Joy

Hi @Tammy1118, @JeanEF, and @M3rM3l,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with purchases you've made. If you have not done so already, I suggest opening a dispute for an 'Item not received'. You can view how to do this by visiting the link here. If you have already opened a dispute for an 'Item not received' but received an item that is not as described, you will want to contact our Customer Support to have the reason code changed to 'Significantly not as described'. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.