Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

CESARE44BC
Contributor
Contributor
As long as they have a “Parcel delivered” lie, your SOL legally, even though there are hundreds of complaints against this SCAM seller, PayPal does nothing to revoke their PayPal seller privileges! Maybe a class action lawsuit is now in order?
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

I got zero help from Paypal so i brought it to my bank...they initially refunded me but the scammers were able to receive the money back..so my bank issued a Pre-Arbitation which i won so got my money back.

Login to Me Too

Smithy12
Contributor
Contributor
Like many others this company is a total scam. I ordered an item not a lot of money and thought I was buying from an USA company plus even paid insurance !! They did provide a tracking number which tracked thru the US to the UK then last known location was some random street in the UK . I managed to contact the company via pp and they did respond with sorry the delay story. I filed a dispute thru pp and they have a different tracking number which is via china and here’s the best part - when I track the china post number via Royal Mail it’s say delivery was attempted and then collect from my local sorting office - I didn’t get a card from Royal Mail therefore wouldn’t know I had to collect a parcel plus why did RM hand over a parcel if it was addressed to me ??? It would appear the scammers go to great lengths for £24.00 !!!
Login to Me Too

Kaitlynpa615
Contributor
Contributor
Never received my product either says it was delivered to a PO Box yet I don’t even have a PO Box. 10/10 would not recommend buying anything from this user/company more like scammers
Login to Me Too

Kaz37
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,I ordered something from them and didn't receive it.They have taken the site down called "Dogsinheart'.Massive scammers!!

Login to Me Too

Mouthwash1
Me too !
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

get your bank onto the case everyone 

the bank will refund you 

dedebell will take the money back

the bank will start a chargeback for you

if dedebell does not reply to your bank within 21 days your money is back with you for good.

Login to Me Too

Cgoonan75
Contributor
Contributor
I am still trying a year to the date of the purchase to get a refund and the returned smashed parcel has been returned to me today !!
Login to Me Too

Temp20220630e
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order almost 8 months ago that i still have yet to receive.  It was supposed to be Christmas presents and they never made it. My first email attempt was in February. Over the past several months I have received nothing but excuse emails about tracking issues, customs issues, customer support will get back with me and no one ever does.  I am seeing that Dedebel is a scam. In this time if they were for real, they could have either refund as requested or sent again but it's always the same response with no results. I will never buy anything from Ordifriend, Dedebel or off an add on Facebook. I prefer not to get robbed. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Temp20220603e, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. Unfortunately, PayPal's Buyer Protection would be experienced. PayPal offers purchase protection for cases of unauthorized use, non-receipt, and items that are significantly not as described for 180-days following purchase. See: PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection | PayPal 

Please keep this in mind if you have any future issues receiving a purchase. 

Have a nice day. 

Rebecca.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.