Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

Christinef146
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 6 memorial gifts in February from company called sweetmood which is now going also by this company I stil haven't received my order I put a dispute in an didn't get answer so moved it to a claim with PayPal for a refund. Its been denied as they have give PayPal a tracking number saying I order was delivered! Well not to me it wasn't........
Login to Me Too

LMoranti
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them as well. After a month I finally got shipping information saying it was coming from Italy. It got to Denver a month after the shipped it. After I disputed it because it sat in Denver for a month they respond with the same tracking information I already had. Amazingly a week later I got my statues. 1/2 the size we were expecting and the package came from China not Italy. Statues are cheap and plastic looking. Lesson learned to NEVER buy from a FB ad.
Login to Me Too

AmyKar
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Ordered a figurine as a gift on 4/4/21. Nothing and no communication. They sent a fake tracking number and I waited another couple weeks, still nothing. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they did NOTHING. PP said Dedebell “proved” the item had been delivered. Lies. I’m mad at myself for not checking them out better. Also mad at PayPal. The whole “guaranteed” thing is apparently not true.
Login to Me Too

AmyKar
Contributor
Contributor
Agree the guarantee thing is a total lie. PP said I could get a voucher as credit after they denied my refund, because I wouldn’t stop chatting them. But to get the voucher is impossible. They want my ssn and more proof of Id. What?? If PP was that strict on sellers proving themselves none of us would be out money.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210630
New Community Member

Wish I'd read this thread before buying from them! Ordered 2 months ago, never arrived allegedly sent to the wrong address? Said they'd sent a replacement heard nothing more. Can't get a refund as the item was delivered 🤯. Definitely been had😠

Login to Me Too

mastermohawk

I believe this company to be scammers selling non existent door handles on Facebook. They could never provide shipping details. There is a new company on Facebook selling snake door handles very similar to what this company is doing. If you see the adverts flag them on Facebook. Facebook should not be allowing scam companies to advertise!

Login to Me Too

LC591
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered something 2 and a half months ago. Hasn't arrived and all they say when contacted trough PayPal is that they are looking into it. They are not taking any notice of demands for a refund. I am convinced that it is a fraudulent site. Don't deal with them under any circumstances. PayPal should delist them
Login to Me Too

Kc2021
Contributor
Contributor
Stupidly ordered stuff from this company,thought I was paying $127 for items, $197 came out of my bank... ask to cancel order and they responded by saying it had been shipped. Msged PayPal and got told they could do anything. So I guess I'm out of pocket nearly $200 . Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

alanmkenobi
New Community Member

Don't buy from this company. I just spent a month trying to fight the charge on my credit card. If you need help, contact USPS and give them the fake tracking number so that they can verify that it is a bogus number. This company uses different sites to scam customers, I bought a figure from buoyancy world net.

They also have another page called brightl youth com. 

I wish Paypal would take into account the number of claims this company has acquired and canceled their account.

Login to Me Too

Crackers68
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered item on March 15, 2021 and still haven't received the item!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.