Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

Softtop206
Contributor
Contributor
How do I contact pay pay. I ordered back in august from this company & haven’t received nothing. Over a dozen emails & just get tracking number which shows in Ireland.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Softtop206 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mastermohawk

Contact them via your Paypal resolution centre and escalate your claim before the claim date expires!

Login to Me Too

AmyKar
Contributor
Contributor
PP dispute was very little help. Dedebell apparently showed “proof” my order was delivered. (It was not). So PP closed it and I lost the money. I complained again. So PP says I’ll get a voucher for the amount but I have yet to receive it.
Login to Me Too

Cgoonan75
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same and pay pal have sided with them am.over £100 out of pocket and they refuse to listen to me just closed my dispite
Login to Me Too

AlxF
Contributor
Contributor

I did this, sent all evidence to Paypal yet they sided with these robbers saying I received my item... EVEN THE TRACKING COMPANY THEY USE IS FAKE! 

Login to Me Too

Cossie7
Contributor
Contributor
Same here,what did you do to resolve this
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

Stupidly ordered a pair of shoes off them 6th june and they refuse to give me any information or tracking number

Login to Me Too

Mark376
New Community Member
Me too. ORDERED 5th June. No sign of them!
Login to Me Too

Nklanjac
Contributor
Contributor
They are con artists for sure-I ordered Willow Tree sculpture (family if 3) in April for a baby birth gift. After 25 emails since it didn’t arrive(tons of excuses ) when it finally arrived it wasn’t that at all! They offered $3 then $5 compensation after I showed them what I ordered and what crap they sent!! Totally con artists!!! Learned my lesson, of coarse didn’t know they were China based.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.