DedeBell
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

tarathefoodie
New Community Member
I ordered something from them a month ago and haven’t received any communication from them at all. Never received item.
Login to Me Too

DedeBell
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered and hear nothing for a month. I then asked questions and looked for a refund as the items were specifically for Easter and it was already Easter weekend.   Anyhow, as soon as I started looking for a refund they claim to have shipped the items and sent a tracking number.  I suspect they are con artists.  God knows what will be in the package IF I receive it.   Got duped with another Chinese seller, the item was not at all as described.  Too dear to return the item.    Anyhow,  never again will I buy from these foreign sites. 

Login to Me Too

M3rM3l
How did you contact them to ask for a refund? I'm having trouble finding the website now let alone contact info
Login to Me Too

Janey57
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered a pair of trainers from you over a month ago and I have not received them or any news about them!!!
Login to Me Too

Nklanjac
Contributor
Contributor
On your confirmation email there is an email address. This website won’t let me send it because it says it’s not permitted
Login to Me Too

lshrout
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a terrible experience with them.  Received a ceramic figurine - shipped in a plastic envelope.  Now guess how many pieces that was in when it arrived.  they are horrible and refuse to refund.   I do have their email for those who want to complain -- it is <Removed> (had to spell it out that way on this message board as it wouldn't allow me to put the email address)   

I also filed a complaint with FBI Internet crimes.  Very easy to file.   ic3.gov     I encourage all to do this against this company if you have had an issue.

Login to Me Too

lshrout
Contributor
Contributor

sorry--- the email address is     <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Lmort
Contributor
Contributor

I wish there was a way to TAG on FB as a SCAM! I stupidly paid the over $100 for garden spinners. After several months &amp; PayPal request for refund I received two “dollar store” quality pieces of junk! No instructions for assembly of one spinner (I’ll never figure it out I’m sure) even after repeated requests to them for assistance! The second I had to rig to even get it to fit together (which included LOTS of glue) and now doesn’t spin !!! They offered me $5 for my troubles. S Like I said I wish FB would censure these crappy businesses. Here’s their “customer service” email <removed> (insert @ after support- PP won’t let me post it) Good luck

Login to Me Too

AlxF
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't even receive anything, $40 down. Put all the evidence into Paypal and they said they where siding with Dedebell, even though its 100% obvs its a scam company so they are supporting thief.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.