Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

Kaz37
Contributor
Contributor

I got a tracking number too but nothing came.I got a refund from Paypal.I will never buy online if no Paypal is offered as payment option.

Login to Me Too

Saralynn2
The tracking company they use is also fraudulent. Paypal needs to stop doing business with this company. I did file a dispute.
Login to Me Too

Saralynn2
PayPal quickly refunded my money. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Tammy1118
Took 2 months to get my ordered and am trying to get a refund for the piece of garbage I was sent.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Tammy1118, @JeanEF, and @M3rM3l,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with purchases you've made. If you have not done so already, I suggest opening a dispute for an 'Item not received'. You can view how to do this by visiting the link here. If you have already opened a dispute for an 'Item not received' but received an item that is not as described, you will want to contact our Customer Support to have the reason code changed to 'Significantly not as described'. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

KKleinecke
New Community Member

This is a fraudulent company.  They are scamming many people including me.  How do I report fraud on PayPal?  Please visit the BBB website to read on how the scam works.  https://www.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]hoppers

Login to Me Too

milleniumvap
I opened a claim after contacting them and waiting for almost two months for the merchandise to arrive. I ordered the items in April. They were Mother’s Day gifts. On May 6 they sent me a track number. After a few days, the item was stuck in North Carolina since May 13. After opening the claim, they gave PayPal another tracking number showing the item was delivered on April 30. One track number to the client, another completely different track number to PayPal. And me, the customer, still waiting. Bottom line, I never received the items. First and last time I order from them. Hopefully I’ll get my money back.
Login to Me Too

milleniumvap
Hello Joy. Please ask PayPal to stop doing business with this company. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Zena61
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, PayPal should not be supporting a fraudulent company. We have PayPal as a trusted payment method and if they receive this many complaints about basically the same issue, they should withdraw their service from this company. I don’t have the time nor the patience to keep trying to deal with this issue.
Login to Me Too

AmyKar
Contributor
Contributor
I did file a dispute and this fraudulent company somehow “proved” to PayPal that the item was delivered. It was not ever delivered. Paypal told me the case was closed. The lack of help from PP is very disappointing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.