Dedebell Trade Co

DedeBell
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

LucyHC
I had a tracking number, all seemed to be going well until I saw that it had been delivered. Checked with the Post Office and my postcode did not match the one on the parcel. Seller claimed it was the shipping company's error and they would send me another. Still nothing other than 'please be patient, it's not our fault '. Bunch of chancers.
Login to Me Too

JeanEF
Contributor
Contributor

I'm joining the negative reviews on this company. It has been over a month, no info on shipping...same comment...be patient. I contacted PayPal, they said to resolve the issue with the company and sent them my message (I've already sent 3 messages to them). Horrible company.

Login to Me Too

pisces316
Contributor
Contributor
At this point I’m very surprised and dismayed by PayPal and their lack of support for all of us. I’m pretty sure that the company is still online selling products, under various names other than DeDebell.
Login to Me Too

Liskarl
Contributor
Contributor

They are also going under stayeast

I ordered a Willow Tree figurine from authentic photo and got delivered a two inch piece of crap. All Paypal did was organise a refund if I post item from Australia back to China with tracking information. why should I be out of pocket shipping! this company is a big fraud.

Login to Me Too

Tessatilli
Contributor
Contributor
I agree!! I placed order NEVER received the item but because this scam of a company gave them some fake tracking number thats saying DELIVERED they won't refund me. I tried the bank as well and even they won't give me my $49.08! I was suppose to get a Medusa head statue
Login to Me Too

Megson310

I ordered some yard art and paid around $83.00 and never got a confirmation or shipping information. I thought about it as I put my other yard art out a week ago. It looks as if they are scammers. Sure happy I have paypal protection. My order was place in April.

Login to Me Too

Tammy1118
I order this moose that was supposed to sit on a shelf. It looks like a child carved it and doesn’t even sit on a shell with shipping it cost 29.73. Don’t order from this company their pictures are not accurate!!
Login to Me Too

Kmk1024
New Community Member
I ordered an item and never received it. Just keep getting 'on transit' emails. $85 down the drain
Login to Me Too

Zena61
Contributor
Contributor
In April I purchase 2 statues for Mother’s Day, their advertisement made them looked like exactly like Willow Tree in design, quality and size. When they arrived today June 14th they were absolutely garbage. Looked like a child made them and they were a 1/4 of the size. I’m not even going to bother wasting my time disputing this with pay pal after I saw other members responses. Going to chalk it up as a $65.00 lesson. Pay Pal needs to step up their game and after this many bad reviews about their clients getting ripped off they need to stop sponsoring payments to these fraud scam artists .
Login to Me Too

bullguard
Contributor
Contributor

@Zena61 I live in Ireland and never received the sandals this shower of crooks were meant to have sent...i filed a chargeback through my bank.

I suggest you ring paypal and query if your entitled to your money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.