Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with <Removed> Give Us Service

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

AlxF
Contributor
Contributor

100% agree with this. So disappointed in Paypal too as they must know by now this is a fake seller. They should block payments, not side with these thieves. 

Login to Me Too

AmyKar
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing happened to me. So frustrating and so annoyed at PayPal for their lack of help.
Login to Me Too

Miki158
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them in March 2 garden ornaments to honour a family member who died recently and never got any confirmation after they took payment from PayPal. As soon as I reported it they responded to PayPal with a tracking number and when you look it up it does not exist. I'm still waiting for a refund from PayPal and will never order anything from them again.
Login to Me Too

Wethal
New Community Member
I too am having the same issue. Ordered item on 3rd April. Communication only received when I ask about the item. Tracking number is fake. Waiting to escalate to paypal
Login to Me Too

Hondax611flf
Contributor
Contributor

Yes - I ordered an item and they said they would email upon shipment. This didn't happen and I tried to cancel. They replied to say the item has already been shipped. I waited but nothing. I emailed them to say I have not received the item after a few weeks and they replied to say - The shipping company is being upgraded and they will reply with a tracking number when this is done. Right away the alarm bells rang, so now I have opened a case with Paypal and they are awaiting this scam company to reply which probably will not happen.

Paypal must realize this is a scam and should really shut them down and refund everyone.

This scam company were advertising on Facebook.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hondax611flf 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The BEST thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hubbubb21
New Community Member

I'm about ready to stop using PayPal at all over all of this. They have a fiduciary duty to protect customers. These freaking scam artists are out. of. control.

But, you know, with PayPal you can't even get a live person on the phone anymore.

Login to Me Too

JoyeTheDane
Contributor
Contributor
They took more money than what i bought for. Refuse to cancell. And to this day, 1 month later, they will still NOT give me my Track n trace number. And PayPal will not help either 😤🤬🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

Ckrauth
I ordered bottle openers over a month ago and have not received anything from them. They cost $63 and I would like them to show up or my money back please.
Login to Me Too

Buffs
Contributor
Contributor

Shocking company selling rubbish stuff. Paid $55 for a wind chime which doesn’t work and they offered me $5 compensation 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.