DIfferent ammount refund

Vito02
New Community Member

I made this despute.I sent guy 50$ and got scammed.When i made dispute paypal asked me ammount for how much i want refund.I entered number 50 bcz i payed guy 50$ and what i got back is aparently 50HUF that is 0,0028 US DOLLARS.Now what?Support agent said i need to contact person i got refund from?I need to ask guy i got scammed from to give me my money back?I also made test payment to him and i gave him 3HUF.Can i just make dispute abouth that transaction and ask for that 17 000 HUF that is basicall 50$?

fgdhdhdhdhdhdhdh.pngfdgfdggdfgdf.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @Vito02 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear what has happened to you. When a case is opened we will ask you to enter the amount you are happy to accept to resolve the case. If the case is decided in your favour then you will receive this amount. In your case, you would have received the incorrect figure that you entered in. In cases like this you would need to contact your seller as we can only refund the amount you have requested via the case. Although understandably an error its not something that we can change. You also have the option to take action out side of PayPal if your seller is not responding. 

Thank you for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.