DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL SELLER AND PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE DUE TO NON-DELIVERY OF ORDER

Charbie
New Community Member

I placed an order on 6/6/21 and never received the order.  I tried contacting the seller at https://jucyjucy.com and website was not available, I tried numerous times thereafter with no results.  I reached out to Paypal and explained the circumstances and after a month and a half, I received an email from Paypal stating the Seller had proof of delivery  of which I requested a copy of but they will not provide it and now Paypal is denying me a refund.  I have security cameras on my home, the address in which the Seller was given at the time my credit card was charged is not the address they claim to have sent the package so therefore, I NEVER received their shipment.  I live in a large community in Naples Florida and Unit #'s are an essential part of an address but because the Seller is incompetent and didn't put the correct address on the package, it's my fault and I'm paying for their poor performance as a Seller and their mistake. 

This is the worse resolution I've ever received. It is unethical what they're allowing the Seller to get away with.  In addition, its unethical for Paypal not to demand the Seller provide "Proof of Delivery" of the package they claim was delivered via Federal Express.  There is nothing on our security cameras for the date range in which they claim it was delivered and yet, I'm the one paying for their mistake.  

I'm putting this out on Paypal's community site so this doesn't happen to others.  I will certainly not use them in the future because they are an unethical company that DOES NOT stand by the consumer.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charbie 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.