Customer care close my account and not responding

SKJ03
New Community Member

KYC was not being done in my paypal account, then I contacted customer care, they said that due to some glitch, KYC is not being completed and they said that you allow us, we will close your account and open it back as well. Will complete KYC only. I talked to customer care only by going to the message center in Paypal's official application.

After this customer care said that I will close your account by 7:00 pm tomorrow and get full kyc verified. My account got closed but not reopened

And the reasons for account closure have also given non-compliance of their terms and conditions.

I am not able to contact paypal in any way since my account was closed by customer care

help me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @SKJ03,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to complete the KYC and seems like your account could have been restricted. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. As our representative mentioned, it is possible that you're facing an issue with KYC due to a technical glitch. Please be informed that account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. Please check your Resolution Center to complete the unresolved steps. Kindly know, we won't be able to discuss any account-related information on this platform. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. If you're trying to call us, please reach out to us during working hours only.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.