Contact Paypal

ohhelpmegod
Contributor
Contributor

Have been using Paypal for many years and nevr had an issue . Unfotunately 1st time needed help and it has done my head . Can someone hwlp me contact the support centre ? Like seriously its taken me over 1hr were I go to the menu go to contact us resolution centre report issue and there is no option . It only says no open cases or finalized cases . I press the report problem and just says we cant find anything .

I just need a contact email .

TIA

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ohhelpmegod 

As you don't think we can help with your issue then........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ohhelpmegod
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply and I appreciate it . I think you got it the wrong way and got a little bit offened as I get from your 1st sentence . Anyhow in my fastration and due to long very long working hours were I do not have access to my computer nor is my wife paypal savvy it is really hard for me to contact them in another way other than email .

The issue I have at hnad is a spelling mistake from the bank were they used b instead of p and now I cant use my card through paypal . I can not get a new card due to covid restrictions in my country and I need to send an email to Paypal with supporting documents to rectify the issue . So any option given to me by the help centre is not applicable to me for some reason as I mentioned some of the restrictions/issues I have already faced .

TIA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.