Complaint was closed with wrong info, can't contact PP now

lollywhelan
Contributor
Contributor

Opened a complaint, case was closed because I apparently entered into "merchant agreement" but I never opened an account or entered any agreement! I only found out about the transaction when a PayPal email arrived saying I had bought something. I was not buying anything at the time nor wanted to so I got onto PP straight away to open the case.

I tried to message PP about it but the Message Us function keeps closing and says it is unavailable.

I can't call them so how am I supposed to contact them when their messaging doesn't work and they have closed my case by deciding I did something that I clearly didn't!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sun_Trippers
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a similar issue with my service desk queries either not being answered or the messaging system saying it's got a problem, a byproduct of which is the message query gets closed out and I have to try again.

My problem is I am getting an error in uploading a Proof of ID file (one of 5) and 4 have been successful but the 5th just won't load, I am now limited, can't load anything and the help hasn't been helpful. I was sent a link to upload the file separately, which I have done (3 times at least now on different query chats) but the file still hasn't been loaded. Sadly I am no further along than I was a week ago and not being able to speak to someone is very frustrating.

Any suggestions on how to get past this would be much appreciated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.