Claimed denied by Paypal

Rhodie23
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal stipulated seller didn't receive pkg. This is false, I have email confirmation from seller they received it and USPS tracking delivered. Paypal didn't even read my evidence which shows this.  My issue was that seller wanted me to wait 3 months for refund.  This is why I went to paypal.  Now seller stating they never received my return, even though I have email confirmation from them that it was received as well as UPSP tracking delivered.

What is next step, Appeals?  I want to speak with live rep but I keep getting online recording / automated system.

Please help, thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhodie23 

For paypal buyer protection you have to ship the item to the address that paypal gives you.

These China companies have shipping depots in most countries but the return depot is normally always China.

If you don't send it back where paypal tell you to send it back then sadly you negated your buyer protection. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Rhodie23,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. Here's the link to appeal. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website or by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

carmel349
New Community Member

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE PAYPAL IS CROOKED ALSO! Best we cease using them and just pay vis guaranteed credit card bank acc.

Login to Me Too

Rhodie23
Contributor
Contributor
Before the appeals, I spoke with another rep, they said they denied the claim because I didn't ship to the address given within PayPal dispute workflow, but I explained a rep from seller company gave me USA address, which I have email confirmation they received and the address in the PayPal workflow was in China. They didn't ship me my package from China, why should I return it to China. Also, they didn't provide a return shipping label like most company's do. But that is mute as my evidence shows they have product whether its in California or China. So now I'm going thru Bank of America to get my REFUND. They have already given me a temporary credit and now BofA is working on the international transaction fees I was charged to buy this product. I thought I was buying from USA not China as the address was in California.
Login to Me Too

Rhodie23
Contributor
Contributor
Before the appeals, I spoke with another rep, they said they denied the claim because I didn't ship to the address given within PayPal dispute workflow, but I explained a rep from seller company gave me USA address, which I have email confirmation they received and the address in the PayPal workflow was in China. They didn't ship me my package from China, why should I return it to China. Also, they didn't provide a return shipping label like most company's do. So now I'm going thru Bank of America to get my REFUND. They have already given me a temporary credit and now BofA is working on the international transaction fees I was charged to buy this product. I thought I was buying from USA not China as the address was in California.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhodie23 

For paypal buyer protection you have to ship the item to the address that paypal gives you.

These China companies have shipping depots in most countries but the return depot is normally always China.

If you don't send it back where paypal tell you to send it back then sadly you negated your buyer protection. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.