Claim denied; order never received

RB_55
Contributor
Contributor

@links to members My order was placed back in June 2021; When available a tracking number was sent which I checked faithfully everyday as I was anxiously awaiting these items for my backyard garden. I tracked this shipment until it finally reached the United States toward the end of June - tracking showed the item in Reno,NV. Long story short, the item has never arrived, tracking still shows it in Reno and when I opened my dispute with Paypal their reply was my claim denied because seller shows item as DELIVERED!! I disputed claim decision and sent current tracking information to Paypal but have heard nothing! I requested date of delivery as well as address but have received nothing. 
Is there any other way out of this Rabbit hole?? Thanking you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Michaelphelan19
New Community Member
Same happened to me .Wrong product delivered and PayPal don't care .Once the merchant says they have sent something no matter what they send PayPal don't care about the customer
Login to Me Too

RB_55
Contributor
Contributor

Strange twist to my story recently occurred- approximately 3 weeks after receiving notice from Paypal that my claim was denied because they had proof it was delivered, my order was delivered! 
It looked liked it had been kicked around for a few months and although unbroken, the product was not what I had expected I am not going to complain for two reasons but primarily I don’t think it will matter or make a difference. I did inform PayPal of the final results of my experience but as of yet never heard a reply, not that I expected one! Thank you for all positive recommendations. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.