Claim denial for an item not received

Solariega
Contributor
Contributor

Filed a dispute as I did not receive the item I purchased. Yesterday, I got an email from Paypal denying my claim as seller sent them shipping notification and advised that my claim is being closed. While seller's shipping notice indicate that it was delivered and left in my mailbox, I never got it. It's good that I have a USPS app and under Informed Delivery, nothing was delivered to my address with the tracking number provided by the seller. The app shows (images) of all mails and packages that were delivered on the day that the seller was stating that it was delivered in my mailbox. What is also startnge is the shipping notification provided by seller states it was a light parcel and it was left inside the mailbox. I bought a laptop which definitely is not a lightweight item. I wanted to send snapshots of my USPS app to Paypal so they can consider this in their decision but I don't have Paypal's email address. I had the feeling that this was a scam as I just saw the ad on FB with low laptop prices. But since I was paying thru Paypal thought it was safe but it seems the seller knows how to go around this and came well prepared with their shipping notification. Seller is Tong <removed> but name is in Chinese characters on Paypal. Does anyone knows what's Paypal's email address? Anyone who had the same experience? Any helpful tips/advice is much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Solariega,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum! 

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. Here's the help center article link to appeal.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.