Charge my account without my permition.probbly via google

Boazadar
Contributor
Contributor
Some how strava comp. Charge my account without my permition. Paypal blocked the posibility to open a disput.so far no refound. Some one have my code &charge my acount. Paypal ignor my right to have my money back ,blocked the opption for disput, no way to contact them acctualy imposible to contact them. That new paypal 2021
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Boazadar,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with some recent activity on your account. Normally, unrecognized activity can be disputed through our Resolution Center with information in the following Help Center article: How do I report an unauthorized PayPal payment or account activity?

I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to review the issues you're running into with the dispute process. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this presents, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Boazadar
Contributor
Contributor

thank you. the main problem  to my opinion is that there is no one to talk , write  in pay-pal. always a robot is replay the same answer again &again. due to for unknoen reason they close the case ,therefore there is no way to open a disput or escacalate . Now tel me why do I need pay pal any more if i I don't get help & support when needed.

thank's

boaz adar

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.