Change passwords and roles for different email logins

RusTGreen
Contributor
Contributor

I have several email addresses configured on my account.

These are 'generic' roles within the team which is preferable to having named 'users' on the account.

Can I give each a different password to each email address?
Can I assign different roles to each email address?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @RusTGreen,

Thanks for your post. That's a great question! Here's a Help Center article with more details on How to Add and Manage Users on my Account. I hope this information helps!

Thanks,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

RusTGreen
Contributor
Contributor

That article is perfect for managing individual users but it misses the point.

I don't want to have to keep adding/amending users.

I am looking for a login based on a role, such as accounts at blah.blah

This might be used by several people who are allowed to view and move money only.

I also want the password to be different from the main login.

I don't think either of these things are possible using the addition of email logins. (there are several of these already on the account but share a common password and are 'access all areas')

If i were to set that email address up as a user, how would i then go about verifying them for money movement?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Celeste

Hi again @RusTGreen,

I'm sorry this article doesn't apply to your situation. In that case, it may be best to get in touch with our customer support team for further assistance. You can get in touch with our teams by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Take care,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.