Case closed no item

marciblue2
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Kitchen Aid mixer on Facebook, bad thing to do, but I’m out over $75.00. I opened a dispute claim and the result, according to resolution center, was that I authorized the payment and they closed the case. I never received the mixer and the seller doesn’t respond to my emails. According to the dispute center I can reopen the case if I obtain a paper from the shipper, on shippers letterhead stationary, that the mixer was delivered and lost in transit, really! there never was a tracking number! If I’m out the money oh well, I have to accept that I was scammed but I’d like to report the scammer so others don’t fall for it. The name used was Christina <Removed>, now what can I do to stop this scammer!?
Thanks for any help you might give me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @marciblue2,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. Please check this help center article for more information to appeal.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

marciblue2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Ayesha, PayPal sent me an email that their trying to find the seller

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.