Cant use PayPal-how to fix

Davidovic1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I can't use PayPal account for any money transaction. The message i got is:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't use PayPal anymore.
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-282164708240

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to solve this problem. Maybe I didn't give all necessary data when i created Paypal account. I couldn't use the PayPal service at all - from the start. What to do in order to activate PayPal service

Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Davidovic1 and @BigBearz 

Thank you for the post. Welcome to this community.

There must not be any unresolved issues in the account. To check this, you can access your Resolution Center by clicking on this link and article.

Hope this information helps you.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

Davidovic1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for respond

The problem is my Resolution Center is not working. When i open - Report a problem -it shows nothing - no activities and no necessary actions. When i open Account Limitations it shows just the message which i posted above - Pay Pal can't be used anymore

I have submitted  some documents to Pay Pal when creating account - but i don't know if they were o.k. How can i check all this what is submitted and what is needed. There is no place to access these documents and necessary information.

Any ideas about it

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Davidovic1,

I'm sorry that you're encountering a permanent account limitation. If you returned information during the original limitation appeal, the account was reviewed and the outcome was that the limitation would be permanent. I'm afraid that would be the determination based on all the information that was available. Available information would include, but not be limited to, anything you submitted during your appeal. I regret the inconvenience of the inability to use PayPal going forward.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Davidovic1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank for the replay

The problem is that Pay Pal didn't inform me why they permitted me and what was wrong in the information which i have submitted. Then, could i fix these information and how. And, finally, what should i do in order to keep this account or should i close this and open totally new account or what is the best solution for me in this case. Of course, in order to use the Pay Pal in future. Simply, i am confused and don't know what to do next.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.