Cant send anything

chris656
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my problem is that I ordered food once and nothing arrived. I then opened a support case and my money was refunded. This was sent to my bank account but now I have -14 euros on my PayPal account. I can't get this away because I don't have a credit card. And I think because I'm in the red I can't buy or sell anything anymore.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chris656 

Ways to clear a negative balance....you haven't said which country you are in so some of these may not be an option for you.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Or mail a cheque as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-balance-is-negative-faq1905?app=s...

5. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chris656 

Ways to clear a negative balance....you haven't said which country you are in so some of these may not be an option for you.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Or mail a cheque as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-balance-is-negative-faq1905?app=s...

5. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.