Cant access funds after 180 days

LarryLeeBritt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My Account was limited for 180 days with 38K PayPal Account balance.

Now 180 days already has been completed.  But Still I didn't  received any email from PayPal to withdraw funds.

I cant get help on PayPal live chat its always showing no representative is online even on other active PayPal accounts live representative is serving other PayPal account holders.

After all I called on PayPal Support center they said we will request our back office team to resolve your issue and you will be able to withdraw your funds with in 48 hours.

Now its 2 weeks no update from back office. I'm still waiting to withdraw my funds. 

Please anyone can help me about this

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LarryLeeBritt 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LarryLeeBritt 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LarryLeeBritt
Contributor
Contributor

I already had tried to contact via Phone before 20 days.

Phone Support said my issue is being send to back office.

it will be fix with in 48 hours and I will be able to withdraw funds.

Now after 20 days still I cant withdraw funds even did not got any update from support center or back office via phone or email.

On 10/8/21 i already had sent emails multiple times about my issue from PayPal massage center but no reply till now.

797047d2a79886a7d7a0efd35f09a0bf.png

Login to Me Too

Ahcene85
Contributor
Contributor

Jdoggiedog
Contributor
Contributor
Beware They(PayPal) will make excuses to permanently limit your account and you can access your account still just won't be able to ever access your funds again. They just sit there and make them money like my $13,000 has for nearly 2 years. They limited my account three times so that's a year and a half now. What can I do too????? This is BS!! I cant believe they are getting away with this
Login to Me Too

Jdoggiedog
Contributor
Contributor
They will tell you its permanently limited. So beware. I've waited 180 days 3 times. AND NOTHING THUS FAR! BS IF U ASK ME. WHAT CAN WE DO!! THEY ARE GAINING INTEREST OFF OF OUR FUNDS WHEN THEY LOCK OUR ACCOUNTS. THIS IS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME. MINE HAPPENED IN AUG OF 2019!! CRAZINESS and Trust me I have contacted everyone in every spot and corner in this pathetic companies hands and no one has nothing for me. Just keep my money tied up.
Login to Me Too

Sofia1428
New Community Member
I have the same problem too. I've been contacting via emails but there's no reply 'til now. Its been 3 years!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.