Cannot upload proof of identity

anpham22
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited since October 26th 2021. PayPal asked me to provide proof of identity but every time I tried to upload it open a dialog said "we're experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later". I have used another computer and my phone, even change the web browser but still have the same problem. How can I upload them and end this limitation ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @anpham22 

I suggest you to clear your browser cache, cookies and then follow these steps to resolve limitations.

You can upload any additional information  we may have requested in the Resolution Center.

If you are still unable to upload the documents, then please contact our PayPal customer support

Thanks

Gane26

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @anpham22 

I suggest you to clear your browser cache, cookies and then follow these steps to resolve limitations.

You can upload any additional information  we may have requested in the Resolution Center.

If you are still unable to upload the documents, then please contact our PayPal customer support

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.