I have an open dispute. It said i would be able to escalate it from today at an earlier time today. I have just gone to do that but the escalate option is not at the bottom of the page where it usually would be.
All i see at the bottom of the page is:
Close this case
Change case type
This case will be auto-closed if it isn't resolved by 27 November 2022 at 20:50:03 GMT
Solved! Go to Solution.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- What to do about a foot dragging seller? in Security and Fraud
- Seller requesting me to ’close’ dispute in order to ship my item in Security and Fraud
- I can't cancel automatic payment since it does not appear in my profile. in Transactions
- Unable to add money to PayPal balance using debit card? in Transactions
- Wait 7 days or escalate now? in Security and Fraud