Can not withdraw money from limited account, because of not having a us bank account

Nicol447
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am having trouble withdrawing money from my limited PayPal account. The reason for this is that I am unable to add bank information to withdraw the funds since I am not a US resident.

I have been trying to withdraw my funds for quite some time now, but I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem. I would really appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Is there any alternative method that I can use to withdraw my funds from my limited PayPal account, since I cannot add a bank account? I would be happy to provide any additional information that you may need to assist me in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicol447 

If you have a U.S paypal account and do not live in the U.S then you would not be able to fully use that account and should open one in your own country.

Unlikely you can access those funds so see if the sender can file a claim to get them back again and then send them to a correct account opened in your own country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.