CROCS ordered in APRIL 2021

Gigi803
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community Board

So I ordered some Crocs back in April 2021. The company name is Binhai New. This is the name showing in my email receipt and on my bank account statement.  I did receive part of my ordered but never got the other part. I don't know how to dispute or request a refund because it is not showing on my PayPal account summary. I feel like the company is legit but how can I submit a missing order report or request a refund if it's not listed on my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gigi803 

You don't have Paypal buyer protection cover as a guest buyer but you can contact customer services and they may be able to assist you by reaching out to the seller for you.
So If you need help for a guest buyer transaction then you can;

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will help you.
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gigi803 

You don't have Paypal buyer protection cover as a guest buyer but you can contact customer services and they may be able to assist you by reaching out to the seller for you.
So If you need help for a guest buyer transaction then you can;

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will help you.
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gigi803
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't think that I was checking out as a guest but that's why I can't see it listed. Good to know. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.