CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

SueC13
Contributor
Contributor
I am definitely wanting to be included in this one!!!!
Login to Me Too

SueC13
Contributor
Contributor
I am definitely wanting to be included in this one!!!! They refuse to veer from thier script to handle my frozen account... Saying my account is connected to an account owing money, so they took and froze my money. Also i have 2 adult children also scammed out of their own money to.
Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn't appear that a class action law suit will work against PayPal. Small claims court my be each person's best option. Report to the attorney general's office another option. PayPal is not responding to individual complaints, they have to be sued.
Login to Me Too

Cora9
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in!!!
Login to Me Too

Smilomarie
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in.
Login to Me Too

Smilomarie
Contributor
Contributor
You can find me on LinkedIn Shannon McAdams
Login to Me Too

smresources
Contributor
Contributor

I am interested in getting the problems with paypal resolved and receiving what is rightfully belonging to our non profit organization. 

Login to Me Too

jwill036

If this is real, I am in. Also have media access and working on a story with them for these unethical practices. 

Login to Me Too

dhuynguyen
Contributor
Contributor

If you need, I can give you my story.... of un-professional. I think Paypal can abuse individual of us, as they think they can. We need protection or some rule against this bullying from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

CHamm95
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in, Paypal holds founds for unnecessary amounts of time and makes it hard to get to your money. I'm have top small deposits go missing into thin air, the person who sent direct deposit said it was delivered to PayPal. PayPal claims they never got it. Their practice is very predatory, and customer service never seems to be able to help. It always we are unable to do anything because the system is made that way. I can't dispute claims when I need to, every time I speak to someone they can't help me... what is the point of having customer service just put this on the opening page 'If we lost your money, it may or may not show up. If we put your account on hold or your money on hold, we can't help you. We have no customer service, because we can't help you.'

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.