CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

TexaStone75
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a suit going? PP just absconded over 6k of our money this week bc we “violated terms of agreement”
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Forget it, no lawyer will touch it, many have been told this in varying countries.

You can take your own private action if you want to though.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JustLex916
Contributor
Contributor
Long history with them and permanently deleting my accounts without explanation or, most recently, doing it to my business account and there hasn't even been any activity on it yet! 🤬
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustLex916 

A permanent ban is against you not just one paypal account, so any other paypal accounts you open will be limited as well as they no longer want to offer you their services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JustLex916
Contributor
Contributor
Which was clearly mentioned by them already. But won't explain the WHY in the 2st place. SHOW me what I supposedly did at LEAST. Cuz I had a Paypal account hacked YEARS ago but PayPal wouldn't even allow me to close the account at the time. No matter how many times I sent them proof of my situation. Even tho that account had been open almost a whole DECADE. 😠😡
Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
A class action lawsuit against PayPal is not working. Everyone's best option is small claims court as I understand. I'm no expert on this matter, please offer suggestions if anyone finds another way to recover their money from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Fabey420
Contributor
Contributor
I'm ready been holding my money and won't tell me or let me.get it in this hard times that money if for the people my kids money was sent there and they telling me I can't have i t
Login to Me Too

goliath60
New Community Member

I'm on board.  How can I contact you?

Login to Me Too

chudidtch
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in, How do I join?

Login to Me Too

Momama
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in. I already contacted a lawyer but I’m game to use anyone who initiates this. I’m ready to go to war 😂 How do I contact you?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.