CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

Temp20211221e
Contributor
Contributor

Did u ever join the lawsuit?  Was there one filled against PayPal?  Just got scammed for $2k for alleged firearms related sale and am looking into any recourse I might have.

Login to Me Too

TexaStone75
Contributor
Contributor

I never found anyone.  Apparently they changed their terms of agreement and you have to submit to arbitration.  The lawyers I contacted said they would drag it out and it would cost me even more money with no guarantee I'd get it back.  Since I have no idea when they added the ammo restraints and Id had the account for 15 years.  They said I would have a good chance because nothing was illegal in any of the 50 states, but again, no guarantees.  Bottom line, they do not care.  They don't care that it's our money and we are out the cost of our purchase price in addition to anything made.  They do not care that we lost our jobs during covid and that's all we could do at the time (sell things we had on hand, one being ammo...hello, we live in TEXAS).  They simply do not care about anything but their bottom line.  

Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor

Small claims court would be your best option as I understand.

Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
Small claims court would be your best option.
Login to Me Too

cleegy
Contributor
Contributor

8 years I had a perfect account with Paypal and then without any warning or reason they closed my account and in 6 months waiting for my balance, they stole it! I am in totally, please advise on how to join your lawsuit? Thank you!

Login to Me Too

TexaStone75
Contributor
Contributor

Same.  But 15 years.  To date they have not given any of my money back and made veiled threats that if I did not drop it they would take me to court to satisfy the rest of the money they can charge me for breaking their rules.  Up to $2500  per instance.  If you find anything, please let me know.

Login to Me Too

cerealcity2
Contributor
Contributor

Add me they have had my money for a year

Login to Me Too

temp20220127

Yes I am in. I cannot delete my account without providing photo ID.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220127 

@cerealcity2 

I would do your own private legal action if you want to, this thread has been ongoing for 2 years.

Everyone yells class action lawsuit but in the 15 years I have been on here no one has actually done it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marielaeli
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in been over 2 years and can't get my money in my account and they still can't tell me the reason why
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.