CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

xjda68
Contributor
Contributor

I am in. They outright lied to me and owe me money. The BBB in San Jose CA was of no use.

Login to Me Too

hual
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item thru a 3rd party back in July.  The seller (intentionally) supplied a UPS tracking number for an item shipped to another party so tey could collect my money without providing the merchandise.  I have provided evidence of that actual delivery address FROM UPS to PayPal via secure message center, and got no reply and my message was closed out.  I have been fighting this since July without any resolution.  Just read ona comsumer complaints website that I am not the only one.

Login to Me Too

cmilligan1107
Contributor
Contributor
They have my funds in my personal account on lockdown and won't tell me why. If I can help, let me know and good luck.
Login to Me Too

Count me in they just closed my account down literally the same day as my direct deposit which is my unemployment benefits.. needless to say I have absolutely no money they are holding it the thing is no explaining and I would really like to know cause There is absolutely nothing I did wrong.. so sign me up for this
Login to Me Too

cmilligan1107
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this but it's another example how PayPal uses the pandemic as an excuse to not respond to customers complaints and hold there money while drawing interest on the frozen funds when other large corporations are stepping up to help people with financial issues due to COVID.

Login to Me Too

theroubeni7
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely onboard. What's the status with this? Will there be a large lawsuits towards general issues or specific cases drawn out?

How do we contact you?

Login to Me Too

MrBond007

I am onboard. Sick of PayPal's condescending attitude, and corrupt practices.

Login to Me Too

444jockokj
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in.
Login to Me Too

vectorsrv8
Contributor
Contributor

I am in too if someone actually gets this going. Is there any movement or all talk?

Login to Me Too

cleegy
Contributor
Contributor

Please count me in, how do I get a hold of you? After 8 years of being a perfect business customer and making Paypal a lot of money, (was considered a preferred customer), on the eve of Thanksgiving, they told me they didn't want to do business with me anymore and my 8 year old business account has been permanently limited. This was the Holiday Season and they not only shut my website down, they are holding all my balance for 180 days, (also, if they found need be that they would take all of my remaining balance at the end of 180 days!) and that all credit cards listed on my account couldn't be terminated ! This is down right ludicrous!!! FYI, all Paypal balances, paypal collects interest from all around the world which in turn would equal millions??! My account balance on hold for 180 days is collecting interest for them and when that is up, they have the right to confiscate my balance, which is a large amount to me, and bank it, except they are not a bank and that is why they get away with it, down right diabolikal! 

Your post didn't give the information on how to get a hold of you or visa versa? Would love to join in as this wrong can't go on! Thank you for your post and doing the right thing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.