CANCEL MY REPORT

shiro10

I need to cancel a report but I can't because I can't find a cancel button. I went to the resolution center and everything but it doesn't let me. Do I have to wait 5 days to cancel it because it's too early? I can't find anywhere to cancel my report. Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shiro10 

If you are 100% satisfied with how the issue was resolved, you may go ahead and close the dispute:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Locate your case from the list and click View to open.
  3. Click Mark as resolved at the bottom of the page to close your case.
  4. Click Close Dispute.
  5. Add any additional comments in the comment box, and then click Close Dispute.

Disputes that you close by yourself cannot be reopened.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

shiro10

I just said theres no option to close the dispute.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shiro10 

Depends which dispute you opened as to whether you can close it or not, as you haven't said hard to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @shiro10,

I understand you are having trouble cancelling a report. If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to access your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser to access your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If you close a dispute or a claim it’s important to be aware that the claim can’t be reopened. Closing a dispute tells us that the dispute or claim has been resolved to your satisfaction.

To close a dispute or claim:

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Select Open cases in the drop-down menu and find the claim you wish to close.
  3. Click the Case ID link (e.g. PP-111-222-333) under the Case column.
    • If the case is in the Dispute phase click Close Dispute
    • If your case is in the Claim phase click Cancel this claim.
  4. Enter any comments in the comment box and continue to close your dispute or claim.

Learn more about Disputes and Claims for Buyers.

If an issue persists, for safety and security, please contact our customer support team via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, chat or phone.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.