C8 VFF NO SET issue UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGES

jantinnerezo
Contributor
Contributor

I got this C8 VFF NO SET issue again when transferring funds from Paypal to BDO, The last time I got this issue was last December 2021 but the money was returned within 24 hours. This time is different it's been 48 hours already since it happened last Mar 18, 2022 - Friday, and also maybe it's weekend and not business days.

I wanted to ask if someone had a similar issue with mine that falls on weekends? I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow Monday. 

The waiting game... 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Raffyraffy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i am experiencing the same issue today. Its my first time. Did the money got back to your account? If so how many days? Thank you
Login to Me Too

jantinnerezo
Contributor
Contributor

I got mine back within 48 hours (banking days) but in my last experience it's on Friday and I got it back on Monday

Login to Me Too

Raffyraffy
Contributor
Contributor
Oh okay. So it happened yesterday which is thursday. So im guessing and hoping it will be back today friday?
Login to Me Too

Chilibugxcx
New Community Member

Happened to me too.. debited yesterday but its not back yet. Rep from BDO said it should have been back by now. Escalated it to another team and told me to wait up to 5 banking days. What crap. Not using BDO to transfer Paypal funds.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220808C
New Community Member
Omg same here! This year 2022 it had me 48hrs to get it back to my bdo account. It reflected on August 4 (Thursday) to my bdo account then held back by the bdo (the usual) i was expecting it will be returned on a Sunday but until now nothing huhuhu August 8 (Monday)
Login to Me Too

marylitelamayo
Contributor
Contributor
may i ask if did u received the money already? did it came back to ur account?
Login to Me Too

Yuki1103
New Community Member
My gf messaged me just now showing this transaction on her BDO. So like 2 nights ago I got an email from Paypal stating I got a free $10. Then I claimed it, then trasnferred it to my GF's BDO. Then transferred it to my Shopee Account. Now my GF messaged me saying Paypal deducted with this C8 VFF error. We'll just have to wait and see if the 24 to 48 hour thingies here are true.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.