Buyer has reported a false claim against me.

Nina5620
Contributor
Contributor
I have never had a claim on PayPal in the 12 years I have been with PayPal. I had a customer file a complaint and ask for a refund for a product she states she has not gotten which she has not, due to shipping the product to Canada. She admitted to me via messenger that she has the tracking number (I donot have it I left it in NC when my mother passed away) she does. The reason She filed a complaint was because she no longer wants the product. I told her I cannot refund it unless I have it back. She has told PayPal she never received the tracking number but admitted to me she has it. I have screen shots of all our messages but there is no where on the claim to add them. I belive she want the product and to get paid for it. This has my money on hold when I need it. Along with other funds being deposited in my account. This is unfair of her and her filing a bogus dispute. I do not want to wait another 30 days to resolve this. How do I get this resolved asap. She also admitted that she was going to wait until the 3rd of May when this product is due to show up (on or before). What can I do to fix this issue and complaint about a buyer that doesn't want the product and wants a refund now before I get it back! Help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nina5620 

Once a buyer has escalated a dispute to a claim it would take 'at least' 10 days before paypal made any decision.

So as long as tracking shows the item as delivered before the 10 days are up you would win any dispute for non receipt of item.

And to be honest I can ship to the other side of the world in about 5 days so you should be ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.