Buyer claimed refund after hiring me for a month and took my work. What should I do? please help

Crossstardesign
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, A Buyer hired me for a digital art and did 50% upfront deposit. after receiving my service and design, he didn’t paid final amount and claimed refund. My PayPal balance showing negative balance. I’ve submitted all proofs, screenshot in PayPal, but received email that case closed in buyer’s favour. Please help 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sean

Hello @Crossstardesign. Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that your claim was closed in the buyer's favour. I know how frustrating this must be.

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented, which was not considered during the original review.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim, you can do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
  4. Click Appeal in the action column.
  5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:

• The Appeal button will only be available for 10 days after your case has been closed. If it's been over 10 days, please contact us.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.